Eat Drink and Be Merry

Rotating Image


Is there a fee for using your service?

Our service is completely free!

Where are you locations?

Our locations are throughout Manhattan.

What is included in a top-shelf open bar?

Top-shelf drinks are made with call liquors, i.e. liquors whose name you might call out to a bartender. “Can I have a Ketel One and tonic, please?” Others include, Jack Daniels, Tanqueray, Captain Morgan, Johnny Walker Red, etc.

What are "premium" liquors?

Premium liquors are the elite class of spirits: Grey Goose, Johnny Walker Black, Single Malt Scotch and Cognacs. We also have a premium wine option available at some of our locations.

When do I need to place my food order and set all my details?

All food and party details should be set at least two weeks prior to the event. Promptness will help us accommodate your food selections.

Are we allowed to bring in outside catering?

You are strongly encouraged to do the catering through our company. Our locations have kitchens on the premises, and we've worked hard to provide you with excellent menus for any occasion. However, if you have special requirements (kosher, vegan) that we are unable to accommodate, outside catering may be allowed. A plate charge will be added.

Am I allowed to decorate the room?

The room is yours to decorate! Our rooms look beautiful on their own; but if you are looking to personalize a space with family photos, banners, balloons, confetti or other imaginative touches, we applaud your efforts. You may tape or tack items, but please use good judgment and do not damage space. If there is any question, consult your party manager.

Can you hold a room while I'm deciding?

Unfortunately we are unable to hold our spaces without a contract. These locations are in high demand and book quickly.

Do you charge a room fee?

We do not charge a room fee! All you need to do is guarantee that you will spend a minimum amount of money on food and beverages. The minimum is determined by the location and time slot of your event. Call us for more information.

What do I need to do the book a room?

We will e-mail or fax you a contract. You must fill in the credit card information, sign the contract and fax it back to us with a photocopy of the front and back of your credit card. Once we receive this information, your party is booked! Congratulations! To be safe, we suggest you call to confirm our receipt of your signed contract.

What is your cancellation policy?

If you cancel outside of 60 days, there is no charge. Within 60 days, you will be charged for the total guaranteed minimum.

Do you charge my card prior to the event?

We don't charge your card unless you cancel your party within the 60 days. Your credit card will be authorized for the total guaranteed minimum. An authorization checks your account to ensure that there is enough money to cover the minimum. This authorization secures your reservation. On the night of the event, you can pay by cash or credit card.

Does a credit card authorization show on my credit card statement?

An authorization does not show up on your credit card statement, but it will put a hold on the amount authorized.

Can you authorize my debit card?

No. A debit card cannot be authorized. If we try, the bank will charge your account and take out the money instead of merely holding it.

Do you accept checks?

Generally, we only accept cash and credit card. If arranged in advance, we will accept a bank or corporate check. The check must be received two weeks prior to the event. If there is a balance remaining at the end of the party, it must be paid that night by cash or credit card.

What is the tax and gratuity you charge?

The New York State sales tax is 8.875%. Gratuities are NOT included in the cost of your event. You are welcome to leave a gratuity in cash or on your credit card at the end of the event.

Main Bars

phone: 212.585.2371     fax: 212.585.2024     email us:
Plan a Party, Book a Room, Find a Venue in Manhattan / NYC... as easy as one phone call!